Thursday, December 19, 2013

Perfect Winter Day


Dress and coat - Vintage
Socks - Urban Outfitters
Shoes - Shoedazzle.com

The past few days have been extremely cold so I was surprised it was 43 degrees today, on a December! I the next few days will be even hotter and I'm really excited to plan my outfits for the weekend. Anyways, I've had this dress for more than 4 years already and I'm still in love with it. It used to be my favorite dress when I was a freshman in high school because there was a time when plaid was really in, and the pattern of this dress was just perfect! The only issue with this dress is the length. I used to be able to wear it without shorts but now I have to wear shorts if I don't want people staring at me. Other than that, it's perfectly fine!


1 comment:

  1. Awesome outfit
    Loved your pics

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2013/12/hey-lets-learn-care-label.html

    ReplyDelete