Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Finals week!!


Top - Forever 21
Hoodie - Vintage
Leather Jacket - Silence + Noise (Urban Outfitters)
Socks & shoes - Urban Outfitters

Studying for finals week has been the death of me, but I honestly enjoy learning about the human anatomy (I'm a nursing major). After next week though, I'll have a lot more time on my hands to blog and shoot outfits. As you know, in college, we get to have a month-long break in the winter. So excited!

Anyways, as I was walking to school in this outfit, I noticed that everybody was staring at me. An old lady even came up to me and asked me if I was cold. It's probably because I was wearing shorts and tights. I honestly don't get cold with these tights because they're thick, and winter never stopped me from doing the shorts and tights combo just because it's something I throw on frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment