Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Neutrals


Really sorry for the lack of update. School has taken a toll on me, and I've only been back for 3 weeks. I'm a nursing major, and my classes have been sucking the life out of me. i'm not saying I'm not enjoying them, because I really am! It's just that it's really exhausting to juggle all these classes and to do other things at the same time.

Anyways, I received this vintage coat as a gift (think of it as a pass-me-down) and I've been obsessing over it since then! I just love how you can wear it with other neutral colors and a lot of black and white. And it's also extremely warm! So warm that I don't even need another layer inside. I can say I'm in love.

Coat - Vintage | Pants - Urban Outfitters (BDG) | Boots - Vintage | Cropped shirt - Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment