Thursday, January 23, 2014

C L O S E R


Turtleneck top - Vintage
White faux leather jacket  - Forever 21
Pants - Urban Outfitters
Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell

These pictures were taken by my father before it got really cold here in New York. I didn't want to put it up at that time, because I was frustrated with how the pictures turned out. We took these photos at 4 in the afternoon, so the sun was at its peak, and the lighting outside was really bad. I couldn't edit the photos properly, so I didn't put them up on the blog. But today, as I was looking through my photos, I decided to edit these and voilà! They turned out pretty nice.

2 comments:

  1. I love that jacket :)

    http://theartofvintagerevival.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is so pretty like this. It almost looks like you have a shaved side. Would you ever do something that daring?

    ~Makaela at www.makaelassuitcase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete